UPDATE! DRUMS FOUND!
They turned up in a local pawn shop in Chicago. Police notified Dull earlier today (Monday Sept 14th). He sends his thanks to all who helped make this recovery possible. Thanks Chicago!
Local musician and drummer, Jamie Dull of the band Smoker, had his entire drum set stolen from the garage. Please be on the look out for the following.
Here is what Jamie posted.
ATTENTION! PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE SHARE THIS POST
100% of my drum gear has been stolen out of my garage. My entire drum kit, hardware, cymbals, and all have been taken from my garage in Avondale – Chicago, IL on September 12th (or 11th). Please keep your eyes open for anything that looks like the drum kit in the photos below.
– Sunburst/tobacco burst Pearl 22″ kick drum with a Remo triple ply kick drum head
– 12″ rack tom of the same color with an Evans head
– 14″ floor top of the same color with an Evans head
– 14″ red Mapex snare drum with a Remo head, and a black case with a black and red locking strap.
– 4ft by 1ft black hardware bag with hardware inside. Including:
Gibraltar snare drum stand, Pearl cymbal stands, high hat stand
– The outside head on the kick drum is clear/ see through.
– Black vinyl cymbal bag with the following cymbals:
– 18″ Sabian AAX crash
– 18″ Sabian HHX crash
– 20″ Zildjian A Custom Ride cymbal
– 14″ Zildjian New Beat high hats
– 18″ Sabian HHX China
– 10″ Sabian HHX splash cymbal
– 10″ Sabian AAX splash cymbal
– 8″ LP bell
– Also stolen was a drum throne and a Pearl double kick drum pedal. All drums, cymbals and hardware were in cases. Drums are in broken RoadRunner cases – the kick drum case does not zip up.
– The inside of the kick drum has a beige piece of egg shell foam. Unique to this drum kit.
– Included inside the cymbal bag was my DW stick bag, which included multiple pairs of Vic Firth 2B sticks, brushes, and mallets.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I play with multiple bands in Chicago including Smoker, and this is my livelihood. I do not own any other gear, so as of right now I am unable to perform at any future gigs. If you know anything, or find anything, please email contact [email protected] immediately. This is all of the gear that I have. Thank you for your help.